Standard Features: Arctic Pro™ Camo Extreme Conditions Hunting Boots
- Comfort range of -60°F to 40°F
- New Mossy Oak Break-Up® Camo
- Fleece lining
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 8mm Neoprene lining with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- 16" to 17" tall depending upon boot size.
- Bob-tracker molded outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable for maximum protection and stability
- Double reinforcements on the instep, heel and achilles areas
- 2mm thermal foam underlay added to the instep area for additional warmth
- EVA molded midsole with contoured footbed
- Reinforced toe
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
|How are Muck Boots sized?
Select Muck Boot sizes based on your standard "athletic" shoe size. Muck Boots are made to standard US sizes for men and women. Boots and shoes are available in "whole sizes" only. True half sizes - use the next size up. The best fit is achieved by wearing a medium-weight athletic sock.
Click Here to learn more about sizing.
|How to select the correct size.
|Athletic Shoe Size
||Muck Boot Size
|Women's size 8
||select Women's 8
|Women's size 7-1/2
||select Women's 8
|Men's size 10
||select Men's 10
|Men's size 10-1/2
||select Men's size 11
Of course, the Arctic Pro Camo has all the standard features that make Muck Boots fantastic:
- 100% waterproof CR-foam bootie construction - lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
- Breathable airmesh lining - provides superior comfort and breathability by wicking away humidity and perspiration.
- Removable 6mm Nitracel EVA insole - added for additional support and slipper-soft molded comfort in the footbed.
- Natural rubber upper overlays - vulcanization binds the rubber pieces together to form an extremely durable and lightweight shell.
- Hands free, easy on and off - the sturdiness and stretch of the CR-foam bootie makes it easy to step into the shoe or boot without having to pull it on.
- Easy clean-up - the rubber shell and nylon upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or a gentle scrubbing with soap and water.
Lee from Memphis, Tn
I have used Muck boots for close to twenty years and have never been disappointed. My recent purchase is no exception. I have been duck hunting twice in marshes not deep enough for waders. These boots got very well even though I have a wide foo (EEE). Never a blister, just wear athletic socks and you will stay warm and dry
Kiefer Blackburn from Brewton, Al
Best cold weather hunting boots I've ever put on